Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself....

Welcome to the new center of the universe! Now that my gratuitous welcome is out of the way, allow me to set the ground rules for this blog.  First, I am a graduate student at George Mason University where I am pursuing my JD/Ph.d. in Economics and Law.  Second, I consider myself to be a novice, so please feel free to offer me guidance on any of the many erroneous statements I will inevitably make over time.  Third, I am not an avid member of any political party (though I would consider myself more right-leaning then anything, but this is a gross oversimplification of what I consider to be my complex political opinions). Fourth, I am an avid gun enthusiast and hold very entrenched beliefs on gun ownership (basically, if you disagree with me and I disagree with you it is highly unlikely that either of us will convince the other of the merit of our opinions, so I suggest we use our time together to dialogue on more constructive topics).  And finally, I...uh...well...hmm...I guess that is actually all I wanted to say. 

Consider yourself warned...and welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. Seeing as how you are a novice, you might want to have all posts proof-read by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just bought more guns yesterday. More rifles and shot-guns soon!

    ReplyDelete